From Aakash Nihalani to Zevs, The Urban Contemporary Art Guide 2014 features a sélection of 100 artists coming from street art and graffiti who hit year 2014 and international art market.
This 3rd edition speaks to art lovers, collectors, and any kind of people. This special issue enables you to know everything about the most important movement of the 21st century. To know where you need to go to see and to purchase pieces of urban art, which artists and what prices for?
This publication unveils 500 images and more than 100 texts about established artists and upcoming talents. Your coffee table just needs it (and your bedside table as well)!
- Foreword : Why this Guide? Our criterias, our aims
- Introduction : analysis of the urban contemporary art market in 2014
- The value of urban contemporary art, froù 100 to 100 000
- 100 international artists who marked year 2013 - 2014
- A wordwide galleries index (listed in 2014 by Graffiti Arts editorial team)
2014 244 pages 100% English text