The new magazine The Fr8 is up to graffiti on steel - on freight trains, to be exact. And even if the subtitle is named 'European Graffiti on the freight trains', the second focus is definitely more in the Eastern European region. The mag is from Poland, and so the first few pages start with lots of Freights from Poland and the language is Polish and English.
Freight trains have their own unique character, and so there are plenty of different styles and some specials in this mag. Including:
- 30 pages freights from Poland
- Interview: KET124 (PL)
- Freights Germany (14 pp.)
- Interview with CHAS (GER) from the LoveLetters
- Freight trains from Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus)
- Special: TWC's
- Freights from the Czech Republic (6 pp.)
- From Slovenia (4 pp.)
- And the rest of Europe (3 pp.)
- America (3 pp.)
We are already waiting for the next issue, because this first issue is really exquisite!
Format: A4, 99 pages, language: English / Polish