The Petrograff St. Petersburg Magazine Vol. 2 screws the claims of the first task again a little higher! This time there are 142 pages with a good mix and a nice layout like the first issue. The young graffiti scene in St. Petersburg gets its own magazine - finally!
But if you are looking for a specific Russian style, you will get disappointed, because the St. Petersburg style is similar to the European and American style! This time in the Petrograff Vol. 2:
- Interview with the Nitro 158 Crew
- OMUT ATAS shows his wholetrains
- Material from SPACE from the DNK-Crew
- Interview with Bags ("Milk and Vodka")
- new special "People on Tour"
142 pages, text: russian/ english.